It is not easy to narrow down the best remote meeting tools, and it is even harder to find the best one that is completely free. Thanks, to today’s ever-growing, fast-paced technological world in which we are living. Due to this digital revolution, we can communicate with someone thousands of miles away. Of course, face-to-face communication has its own benefits. However, such kind of tools is blessings when physical meetings are impossible to arrange.
Using below-listed free remote meeting tools, you can share your screen, record your meetings, and even can collaborate in real-time while working from home. So, without further ado, let us get started.
Featuring first on the list is GoToMeeting. This remote meeting tool is cloud-enabled and has all the needed features, integrations, and analytics that you required to engage your audience or make a personal connection that boosts your business ROI. If you are working from home and searching for the best tool to host a large webinar with plenty of tools then this tool is the best.
- You can do screen sharing, mobile conferencing, and video and voice conferencing using this tool.
- It is a cloud-based tool. So, it automatically to meeting recording and transcription.
- Easy-to-understand and easy-to-use interface
- You can see the presentation from your screen.
- You cannot hold or attend multiple meetings at the same time.
Coming up next on the list is ProfiConf. Using this tool, you can rest assured for all your HD video conferencing and meeting requirements.
- Avant-garde technology to keep data safe and sound
- You can share a screen, files, presentation, and ability to record the meeting.
- It is a web-based solution. So, you do not require downloading anything.
- Whiteboard sharing facility
- User-friendly to conduct team meetings
- You do not have to download anything.
- You cannot do YouTube streaming
- The file-hosting free plan has a capacity of only 500 MB
|Free Plan||Up to 2 participants|
|Pro Plan||$12 per month|
|Premium Plan||$25 per month|
The next one on the list is Easymeeting. It is a web conferencing tool that is totally allied to user requirements. As a user, you will get an Easynumber. You can share this number on the tool’s global directory. Clicking this number, you can conduct or join a meeting.
- Offers access to Easymeeting’s global directory
- 24*7*365 constant live support
- Free of charge meeting room in the cloud
- Accessible on Android and iOs
- Installation and set up process is easy
- Universal video directory to assist you to search and get found
- The quality of video in a web browser is not as good as the client.
|Single User License||$19 per month|
|Team License||$239 per month|
Featuring next on the list is Google Hangout Meet. It is a great and completely free option for the minimalist entrepreneur and its smaller sized team that want to make use of a strong, easy-to-use, and simple remote meeting tool without any extra cost. You can even schedule meetings on the fly using this tool.
- Lightweight app version
- It runs smoothly both on Android and iOs devices
- You can share a screen with participants.
- You can have access to all Google’s app from one window.
- It is an end-to-end meeting solution that is integrated with Google Calendar and Google Docs.
- While hosting a webinar, you can share only host a group video chat with up to 10 participants at a time.
- Completely free
Last but not least on the list is Webinar Jam. This software allows you to share a live stream of your events. Whether you are a solo entrepreneur or enterprise, this software can assist you to reach out to your target audience.
- The automatic event recording feature
- You can schedule a session.
- You can share the PPT presentation or your screen with others in high definition.
- SMS and email marketing
- Hassle-free file sharing options
- Single-click registration option
- No need to download as it is a browser-based solution
- Works well on all devices including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops
- There are not many customization options for page templates.
|Basic||$499 per year|
|Professional Plan||$699 per year|
|Enterprise Plan||$999 per year|
|14-Day Trial Plan||$1|
To sum up, the above-listed remote meeting tools adds a human touch to your professional communication. So, if you are in search of the best remote meeting tools that help you work from home, then the above-listed software will be your best companion.